my 1st anniversary as a geoblogger blew right past me. I can't believe it has already been a year. I hope that you have learned 0.085% as much from me as I have learned from you. In this year I have
1. visited another geoblogger.
2. Rode the C&O canal with NOVA geoblogger's notes and maps.
3. Brought our online discussions about teaching science into practice on some national curriculum's.
4. Have made reservations to visit Yosemite...1st time since 1968!
5. Participated in more carnivals and memes and tweets than I would have ever thought possible.
6. Have made plans to visit Hawaii (YES!) using all of your trip guides, ideas and photo essays.
I would like to say thank you to the whole geoblogosphere for your posts, comments and advise.